Reinhard Poetz wrote:
>> Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
>>> I renamed this; it should now work though I'm currently not able to test
>>> as m2 has gone crazy and uses everything but my local stuff...
>> thanks, I'll give it a shot.
>
> Basically it works :-) - except that class files don't get reloaded.

Great, by default it uses the configured class loader factory which I
guess is just the default implementation and not the reloading one. The
default is in the cocoon.roles file. So perhaps changing this or adding
an additional factory and refering to it from the sitemap might help:

<map:classloader factory-role="OWN_FACTORY_ROLE">

We could also provide different defaults for different running modes: in
"prod" the default classloader factory and in "dev" the reloading one.

HTH
Carsten

http://www.s-und-n.de
http://www.osoco.org/weblogs/rael/