Torsten Curdt escribió:
>> Can someone check this issue? Torsten?
>
> At least I need an error message ;) ...works fine with commons-javaflow
Hi mate!

Would you do a build clean webapp of cocoon 2.1 branch? I didn't hit the
error before because I am not using javaflow this time. The error
message is on the bottom [1].

Bummer ....on the first glance it looks like the snapshot version hat
different modifier right on the "_this" member variable. This did not
make it into the release :-(

So either we revert to the (modified) snapshot ...or we backport the
javaflow implementation from trunk. (which would be good for several
other reasons)
Would you work in the backporting? :-)

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo.