Antonio Gallardo wrote:
> There are 2 very close file that we need to merge first:
>
> Form.js [1] for js flow and
> FormInstance.java [2] for javaflow
>
> The later seems to be lagging new functionality. But both files needs to
> provide the same functionality.
> BTW, an interesting outdated patch [3]
>
> Do you have an idea how to solve this?

I think, we should merge Form.js with the Form class first. Then we can
apply those changes to FormInstance.java. The FormInstance class is
outdated and has not been maintained so I guess it's safe to overwrite
everything what is in there with newer stuff.

I guess the patch is also obsolete then as we cover all features from
the patch in a slightly different fashion.

Carsten
http://www.s-und-n.de
http://www.osoco.org/weblogs/rael/