Hi Ard,

In 2.1.10-dev and 2.2-dev we've already updated to ehcache 1.2. Few weeks ago there were some changes to the ehcache implementation. I don't recall exactly what it was. Anyhow, please use the latest svn version for your patch. I will be waiting for your patch in jira to upload it patch ASAP. Many thanks in advance.

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo.

Ard Schrijvers escribió:
Currently, the EHDefaultStore can be configured to have overflow-to-disk=false. Since
"diskPersistent" is not configurable, and always "true", disposing the cache
results in a spoolToDisk error (ofcourse it is on schutting down the VM, so not to serious a
problem). I changed the EHDefaultStore impl to have diskPersistent configurable (default true when
overflow-to-disk=true). I will send a patch.

Furhtermore, I read about ehcache-1.2 version that is has a large performance increase for DiskStore performance (up to 7 fold they say (1)). I tested the 1.2 version, and everything seems to be working fine. What do you think about upgrading the 1.1 version in lib/core to 1.2 for the ehcache.
(1)
http://sourceforge.net/project/shownotes.php?release_id=392051&group_id=93232

Regards Ard