Gavin Carothers wrote:
Questions and Answers from Part I:

"looking in the docs"

http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/daisy/documentation/g1/1159.html
refers to creating a block, but uses the cocoon-22-archetype-webapp

http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/daisy/documentation/g1/756.html
refers to a very strange archetype that happily no longer seems to exist

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cocoon/whiteboard/example-apps/bricks- archetype/
SEEMS to be based on the "webapp" archetype.

http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/daisy/documentation/863/g1/796.html
refers to creating a block, and as it's under the block deployer this makes sense. The reason I ended up using the block archetype rather then webapp was simply that it seemed to be working.

Gavin,

correcting the docs is on the top of my todo list and I should find some time this evening/tommorrow to make all the referred docs consistent.

--
Reinhard Pötz Independent Consultant, Trainer & (IT)-Coach

                                       web(log): http://www.poetz.cc

___________________________________________________________ Gesendet von Yahoo! Mail - Jetzt mit 1GB Speicher kostenlos - Hier anmelden: http://mail.yahoo.de