Hi everyone,

There was some discussion at the ApacheCon Europe about the upcoming Cocoon
GetTogether.

Basically, the idea was to try to come up with a list of talks of which we
think would be usable for users to hear. This is not the same as a list of
proposals from committers displaying their great ideas (which is important too!
:) ), but the other way around. It's just a thought; for a change, maybe it
would be good to first think about what users (and of course developers) want
to hear, and get them involved in setting up a list of subjects. Next, everyone
is free to send in a proposal for a talk as usual, but the difference is that
we now have this extra background knowledge about our user's expectations. :)

Reinhard has already scribbled down a list of things _he_ would like to see at
the GT (please share!), and I'd like to encourage everyone else to add to that
list...

Thanks!

----

Kind regards,