Hello Carsten,

I think that I've run into a problem with the change to Form. I used
to be able to do something like this in my flowscript

while (!done) {
   form.load(model);
   form.showForm("formTemplate");
   form.save(model);
}

Now, if I do this I get an exception "Cannot load form in phase
ProcessingPhase[Save model=3]" thrown from the
informStartLoadingModel() callback method.

Perhaps the phase should be set back to loading in
informEndSavingModel() (as the comment suggests), or perhaps the form
should be able to be in a lax processing phase enforcement mode.

The basic question - what are we trying to protect from by enforcing
the particular ProcessingPhase lifecycle?

Regards,
Eric Meyer