I propose to release Cocoon Template 1.0.0-M1 (impl). We already have released it within the 2.1.x release and Carsten fixed the bug with passing sitemap parameters.
                                 - o -

I propose to release Cocoon Forms 1.0.0-M1 (impl) as most of its functionality is available again. Only the samples that rely on the FormsTransformer are broken but I don't consider this being a blocker.

                                 - o -

I propose to release Cocoon Ajax 1.0.0-M1 (impl) as most of its functionality is available again after we were able to add the Dojo Javascript libs again.

                                 - o -

I propose to release Cocoon Apples 1.0.0-M1 (impl). Some of the samples are broken but that's a problem with the samples and not the implementation. I don't consider this being a blocker.

If I get at least 3 binding +1 votes and no -1 for a block, I will do the release on Thursday, starting around 8am GMT.

--
Reinhard Pötz Independent Consultant, Trainer & (IT)-Coach

                                       web(log): http://www.poetz.cc

___________________________________________________________ Telefonate ohne weitere Kosten vom PC zum PC: http://messenger.yahoo.de