Leszek Gawron wrote:
I have managed to bring xsp block to such state that it properly compiles a xsp script. The problem is that after the script gets compiles I have ClassNotFoundException for that particular xsp class.

I have tried to run cocoon both with shielding classloader and without it. No change.

Could anyone help?
Any pointers please? I think we could release cocoon-databases and cocoon-xsp blocks soon.

        lg

--
Leszek Gawron                                      [EMAIL PROTECTED]