Reinhard Poetz wrote:
Jorg Heymans wrote:
I've rereleased the archetype as 1.0.0-M2.

Unfortunatly the archetype creates a pom with SNAPSHOT dependencies. This has to be fixed with another release. We really need a staging repository ...

I've released 1.0.0-M3 now. Can somebody please check if I did it right?

I haven't set back /src/main/resources/archetype-resources/pom.xml so that it points to snapshots again. I think that it doesn't make much sense to point to snapshots in an archetype. Or does somebody have the need to create Cocoon projects that are based on snapshots?

--
Reinhard Pötz Independent Consultant, Trainer & (IT)-Coach

                                       web(log): http://www.poetz.cc

___________________________________________________________ Der frühe Vogel fängt den Wurm. Hier gelangen Sie zum neuen Yahoo! Mail: http://mail.yahoo.de