Reinhard Poetz wrote:

So far I've released 4 blocks. Compared to the enormous amount of blocks that we have it's not a lot, but a beginning. So please, everybody who needs other blocks than ajax, forms, template and apples, have a look at the blocks and start a vote if you think it is ready to be released as a milestone.

Some correction: as soon as Jorg will be finished with setting up the staging repository, we can deploy first into it and then vote on them. This way people can test the code *before* they vote.

--
Reinhard Pötz Independent Consultant, Trainer & (IT)-Coach

                                       web(log): http://www.poetz.cc

___________________________________________________________ Telefonate ohne weitere Kosten vom PC zum PC: http://messenger.yahoo.de