Jean-Baptiste Quenot escribió:
* Antonio Gallardo:

Jean-Baptiste Quenot escribió:

I  made  some  tests  (outside   the  scope  of  Cocoon),  and
encountered problems  with Jetty 6  Beta, which appears  to be
shaky.  If  you feel confident, then  at least be sure  to use
version >= 6.0.0beta17.
Agreed. We had  the same problems locally. Few  weeks ago, tired
of  the unstable  jetty6 plugin  situation, Carlos  did a  small
research and found  we don't need to use  jetty6 anymore. We can
use the stable jetty plugin now:

http://www.nabble.com/Important-jetty-plugin-changes-t1900742.html

I don't see any information  regarding the Jetty servlet container
version itself.  Neither at the above link nor at the one below:

http://jetty.mortbay.org/jetty6/maven-plugin/howto.html

What makes you think you can downgrade Jetty?  Dropping the "6" on
the plugin name doesn't mean anything.

The POM still depends on Jetty 6:
http://www.mortbay.org/maven2/snapshot/org/mortbay/jetty/maven-jetty-plugin/6.0-SNAPSHOT/maven-jetty-plugin-6.0-20060723.171850-5.pom

Cheers,
Yep. I took a closer look and you are right, but somehow it is stable since then.

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo.