Hi all,

Monday evening at the Hackaton, by popular request we'll have real pizza's and
beers in the hackaton room!
This has already been arranged, but I need to have a time on which to order the
pizza's.
The room will be available until 11 PM, so we can have some BOF's / Lighting
talks / etc. YOU need to figure out a schedule!! ;))

For the traditional Tuesday diner, I was thinking of booking the place where we
had last year's first diner (instead of the crappy spareribs joint we went the
second day). WDYT? The restaurant (Carel's) is cozier and can hold up to ~70
people. They even have spareribs on the menu for the diehard CocoonGT-istas
among us!

Any objections? :)

----

Kind regards,