On 14 Sep 2006, at 19:04, Joerg Heinicke wrote:

Indeed a proxy problem - but only for this file, for other plugins it works. Our proxy tries to parse it and stumbles. Don't know how to solve it yet. Have to ask our IT tomorrow as I can not work around the proxy from the machine I'm trying to build Cocoon (where normally I have not even access to the proxy ...).

You can build cocoon on a non-restricted machine, starting from a clean repository, and then take the "filled" repo to the restricted machine.

HTH
Jorg