Rice Yeh wrote:
I tried the 2.2.0-M2-SNAPSHOT (the trunk), but I get the following error message. It seems that CocoonServletListener does not exist any more. But cocoon:deploy still have web.xml using the listener.

You have not used the latest cocoon:deploy version.

[INFO] Started configuring web.xml, resource base=C:\projects\XS\school\xs-schoo
l-cocoon\target\xs-school-cocoon
501 [main] WARN org.mortbay.log - Could not instantiate listener org.apache.coco
on.servlet.CocoonServletListener
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException : org.apache.cocoon.servlet.CocoonServletListene
        at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass (URLClassLoader.java:188)
at org.mortbay.jetty.webapp.WebAppClassLoader.loadClass(WebAppClassLoade
r.java:334)
at org.mortbay.jetty.webapp.WebAppClassLoader.loadClass(WebAppClassLoade
r.java:305)
at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandler.loadClass(ContextHandler.jav
a:784)

For hot deployment, it is jetty6:run 's function. It will scan webapp's change if I have the following configuration in the pom.xml (I have scanIntervalSeconds set to 10 seconds).

I see .. the maven plugin. I thought you had a separate jetty instance.