Joerg Heinicke wrote:
On 17.09.2006 14:38, Leszek Gawron wrote:

Is this something we can influence at all? Is this a problem of the Maven Eclipse plugin? Or is everything left to the project wizard of Eclipse?

Are you refering to maven eclipse plugin which you invoke by mvn eclipse:eclipse or to m2eclipse (which is an eclipse plugin for handling maven projects)?

One is the Maven Eclipse plugin, the other one the Eclipse Maven plugin ;)

I refer to Maven plugin invoked via eclipse:eclipse as described in our readme.txt or in Daisy.
I've been having problems with this plugin too. Switched to m2eclipse. It is enough to refresh project after modifying pom.xml and new jars are automaticaly placed on classpath.