Hi,

Arje Cahn wrote:

I agree with all of these. I also agree with Betrand to have the rest of Andrew's talks be written up on XML.com or similar. We missed out on the last round of articles that I proposed after the previous GT, so it might as well get beyond the idea stage this time.

... Just a thought; what about hacking together an article at the hackaton with
a couple of people?? I'd be happy to join! Andrew? WDYT?

It all sounds good - and doing the article during the hackathon would be a great way to contribute for those of us (me included) that never manage to close bugs ;-)

Thanks,

Andrew.
Tel: +44 (0)870 741 6658  Fax: +44 (0)700 598 1135
Web: http://www.luminas.co.uk/
Orixo alliance: http://www.orixo.com/