Leszek Gawron wrote:
Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
Leszek Gawron wrote:
Hmm, that's bad - I don't see a solution for this now. But we discussed
at the GT an alternative handling of our blocks which would make the
cocoon:deploy plugin obsolete.
which is ?
:)

Currently the deployer extracts the files from COB-INF and META-INF into
the file system (into the web application). We talked about skipping
this step and adding a mechanism to the core of Cocoon which allows to
access the information from within the jar without extracting it.
This should be doable by using the class loader and some detection
mechanism and avoids the deployer plugin. And more important it means

Seems like cocoon solutions are always a step ahead my comprehension. Is this really feasible?

Why not?

--
Reinhard Pötz Independent Consultant, Trainer & (IT)-Coach

                                       web(log): http://www.poetz.cc

___________________________________________________________ Telefonate ohne weitere Kosten vom PC zum PC: http://messenger.yahoo.de