Carsten Ziegeler schrieb:
Anyways, I think we should try to fix all tests before a release. If we
turn them off by default we could also just remove them as noone will
care. (Though the tough question is of course if someone cares today)

As we use Cocoon as "mission critical" part of our application we definitely care for the quality of the framework ;-)

Updating/improving the test framework would help also when writing tests for your personal cocoon extensions (SourceFactories, Sitemap components etc.). So if there are any hints on what is to do for updating the test framework, we can provide some help.

Alex

--
Alexander Klimetschek
http://www.mindquarry.com