Reinhard Poetz schrieb:
Alexander Klimetschek wrote:
Reinhard Poetz schrieb:
For now you also have to provide a Spring property file that sets the mount-path to the COB-INF directory (src/main/resources/COB-INF).

Could you give an example for that? If I don't have a BlockServlet configured, I don't know the name of the mount-path property to set.

why don't you have a BlockServlet in your block?

Because its a sample block like the ones in cocoon (actually something we want to contribute to cocoon soon, providing a text filter generator that extracts the text content of popular binary files like word, excel, pdf etc.). It only contains a sitemap and some files and I want to run it locally for development. IMHO its overkill to define a blockservlet for that case.

Alex

--
Alexander Klimetschek
http://www.mindquarry.com