On Nov 28, 2006, at 6:41 PM, Vadim Gritsenko wrote:

Can the shielding be switched off by default? (unless it already is?) I don't think majority of users will ever need it.

...and wouldn't it be better if it were not a build-time option at all, but a run-time option — if that's even possible? Any cocoon user should be able to start from an archetype, whether they need the shielding loader. I guess if that introduces too much complexity we could still say, "if you need shielding classloading, you have to build your own Cocoon from source..."

—ml—