We are thinking about adding exceptions to the current GPL...

----- Original Message ----- From: "Reinhard Poetz" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <dev@cocoon.apache.org>
Sent: Wednesday, November 29, 2006 2:45 AM
Subject: Re: [ANN]VTD-XML 1.8

Jimmy Zhang wrote:
Version 1.8 of VTD-XML is now released. The new features are:

·        XMLModifier is a easy to use class that takes advantage of the
incremental update capability offered by VTD-XML

·        XPath built-in functions are now almost complete

· This release added encoding support for iso-8859-2~10, windows code
page 1250~1258

· Added various functions to autoPilot that evaluate XPath to string,
number and boolean

·        This release also fixes a number of XPath bugs related to string
handling

To download the latest release please visit http://vtd-xml.sf.net

Is there any chance of relicensing it under an ASL2 compatible license? Otherwise I guess it isn't a real option for the most people around here.

                                       web(log): http://www.poetz.cc

___________________________________________________________ Der frhe Vogel fngt den Wurm. Hier gelangen Sie zum neuen Yahoo! Mail: http://mail.yahoo.de