Jorg Heymans wrote:
Reinhard Poetz wrote:

Currently we have following configuration in our root POM:

 <repository>
   <id>cocoon-staging-repo</id>
   <name>staging release repository</name>
<url>scpexe://people.apache.org/home/jheymans/public_html/cocoon-staging-repository</url>
 </repository>
I guess that it isn't the best idea to use Jorg's home directory as staging repository, is it? But what would be a better location for this on people.apache.org?

+1, but not so important IMO as it's only a staging repository IMO.

hmm, okay then let's use Jorg's home directory.

--
Reinhard Pötz Independent Consultant, Trainer & (IT)-Coach

                                       web(log): http://www.poetz.cc

___________________________________________________________ Telefonate ohne weitere Kosten vom PC zum PC: http://messenger.yahoo.de