-----Original Message-----
From: Mark Lundquist [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Posted At: Thursday, December 21, 2006 5:21 AM
Posted To: Cocoon Dev List
Conversation: ContextAttributeSelector
Subject: Re: ContextAttributeSelector

On Dec 20, 2006, at 4:13 PM, Joerg Heinicke wrote:

> Isn't their a thread on the users list about creating generic
> components using input and output modules for such tasks? Wouldn't be
> your to-be-donated component one of the first to be deprecated?

If I get my way [1], all matchers and selectors as we know them now
will be deprecated :-).  I hope to contribute that code fairly soon.

> So what about contributing an InputModuleSelector and a
> ContextAttributeInputModule ;)

We have today an input module selector, it's called SimpleSelector
(hopefully, soon also to be deprecated! :-).  But a
ContextAttributeInputModule would certainly be appreciated.  (Would
"ServletContextInputModule" be a better name?)

—ml—