Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
Reinhard Poetz wrote:

Thanks Carsten and Jörg! After adding the org.springframework.web.filter.RequestContextFilter, the reloading classloader (works like the shielded cl) works for me again.

For some reasons the use of the org.springframework.web.context.request.RequestContextListener caused this exception:

java.lang.IllegalStateException: No thread-bound request found: Are you referring to request attributes outside of an actual web request? If you are actually operating within a web request and still receive this message,your code is probably running outside of DispatcherServlet/DispatcherPortlet: In this case, use RequestContextListener or RequestContextFilter to expose the current request.

Don't know what's wrong here, but I won't investigate further because together with the manipulation of the classloading mechanism like the reloading classloader does, things are often difficult to debug at that level.

I guess you're still using 2.3 of the servlet spec; you have to adjust
your web.xml in order to use 2.4. Have a look at the sample web.xml in
the core-webapp module.

thanks. I forgot that the change of the servlet spec also manifests in the web.xml and updating the jar is not enough.

--
Reinhard Pötz Independent Consultant, Trainer & (IT)-Coach

                                       web(log): http://www.poetz.cc

___________________________________________________________ Telefonate ohne weitere Kosten vom PC zum PC: http://messenger.yahoo.de