On 1/9/2007 5:36 PM, Reinhard Poetz wrote:
Lars Huttar wrote:

OK... I've registered, as you surmised, and I guess I need the doc-editors role.

done

Thanks. I've edited the page
http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/daisy/legacydocs/documentation/userdocs/concepts/profiler.html

My edited version is at
http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/daisy/legacydocs/documentation/userdocs/concepts/profiler/version/3
Comments are welcome.

Anything else I need to do?
It does say
>>> warning <<<
This document belongs to the legacy documentation.
I hope I was right to edit this document and not some other. I couldn't find an equivalent in the new Cocoon docs.

I saw the instructions somewhere about logging in via SSH and rebuilding the documentation on cocoon.apache.org, but hopefully I can leave that to someone else. I'm not in that big of a hurry to see my changes.

Thanks for the opportunity to improve this!
Lars