Reinhard Poetz wrote:
Ralph Goers wrote:
Reinhard Poetz wrote:
Yes. Then I will setup the src/changes/changes.xml files in our modules because I guess that nobody wants to write a "StatusReport" module for Maven. As I said before this solution comes with the downside that the description doesn't allow mixed content. Instead of having no changes reports this is acceptable ;-)
What do you mean by "mixed content"?

I looked into the sources of the Maven report generation mechanism and AFAICT this API makes it difficult (impossible?) to provide support for it.

see http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/dev-docs/core-modules/core/2.2/changes-report.html. The description of a particular change can only contain text.

This last change surely would be more readable if it was formatted with list or something.

Vadim