On Jan 10, 2007, at 10:20 PM, Reinhard Poetz wrote:

I just tried setting up the RCL per http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/daisy/cdocs/g1/g4/g1/1297.html; is that the solution I'm after? I added the rcl.properties to cocoon-core-addition-sample/pom.xml and tweaked the cocoon-webapp/pom.xml, ran "mvn rcl:webapp" there... but when I request the webapp site root in my browser, I get: Looking at target/rcl/webapp, I see that there's a WEB-INF/ there, but that's all.... the sitemap.xmap etc., are all missing.

After running rcl:webapp, have you tried to start the created webapp?

Yes, I'm sorry, I see where in my original email I left a place to paste in the reply from Cocoon, but then I forget to do it. Here's what I see in the browser:

        HTTP ERROR: 503

        SERVICE_UNAVAILABLE
        RequestURI=/