Hi,
 Do you have an example about how to pass the namespace object? I use it
like the following:

               <map:call function="xs.party.use">
                   <map:parameter name="flowpath" value="{0}"/>
               </map:call>

, but it does not work.

Regards,
Rice

On 1/11/07, Mark Lundquist <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On Jan 11, 2007, at 6:08 AM, Mark Lundquist wrote:

> On Jan 11, 2007, at 1:36 AM, Rice Yeh wrote:
>
>> Does anyone know whether the function mentioned in
>> http://www.mail-archive.com/dev@cocoon.apache.org/msg47930.html works
>> now?
>
> phooey... I forgot to submit this patch to JIRA :-(.  Doing it now...

Never mind! :-)

I never submitted it to JIRA because I didn't need to.  Jeremy Quinn
asked for this feature, and that reminded me how it was something I had
wanted also, so I made a patch and emailed it so he could try it out
—I think I didn't JIRA it at first because I wasn't sure if the
committers would think it was the right way to implement it (not that I
think there's anything wrong with it :-).

Anyway, it turns out that Jeremy committed this along with some of his
other changes.  So this made it into the 2.1.10 release, and it's also
in trunk.

—ml—