On Jan 4, 2007, at 4:51 PM, Mark Lundquist wrote:

The modules samples are broken...

1) For the jxpath modules, an exception is thrown:

org.apache.commons.jxpath.JXPathException: Cannot access property: rg.apache.cocoon.environment.wrapper.RequestWrapper.attributeNames; No read method

2) For the rest, the "Accessor/Value" table displays as empty.

Well, I finally got the chance to come back to this...

Problem #2 involves this line in cocoon-core-additional-sample/.../modules/properties.xml:

          <jx:forEach var="name" items="${cocoon.parameters.names}">

cocoon.parameters is of class o.a.c.environment.TemplateObjectModelHelper.ParametersMap. The class itself is protected, but the getNames() method is public. It turns out that if I change the JXT to

          <jx:forEach var="name" items="${cocoon.parameters.getNames()}">

then the page works correctly.

Is this a JExL bug/features, and/or a known incompatibility in the new JXTG, or is it something that can be fixed?

—ml—