Hi,
I need to extend the PropertiesFileModule (in fact I already have implemented my
own Version of the class and use it). But I wonder if the community would like
to have this extension in the project:
instead of only reading one file to one name I read several files which can
contain the same properties and the last one in the list is taken.

This is interesting e.g. if you have a default.properties and a local.properties
file where in the default you can define the default values and if a local
installation needs to add specific properties or only specific values this can
be configured in the local.properties which overwrite the default.

Nicole