On 1/30/07, Ard Schrijvers <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Do you think you can set it globally for the request in Form.js? I tried
directly manipulating
the HttpServletResponse, but obviously, this resulted in correct behavior on
the first request,
but consecutive cached responses did not have this direct HttpServletResponse
manipulation, so this implied uncacheable pipelines in cocoon, which of course,
I did not want either....

FWIW, in my apps I'm not using Cocoon caching for the forms building
pipelines, which makes the whole thing much easier. But I have light
loads on the forms-related parts of those apps.

-Bertrand