I filed the bug report:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON-1995

I can see if I can fix it and provide a patch - can you tell me where I should start looking? I guess ChildXmlWebApplicationContext isn't the only location where the SourceResolver is required?

Bart.

Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
Bart Molenkamp wrote:
Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
Bart Molenkamp wrote:
As said, the sitemap is loaded with <map:mount src="resource://test.xmap" .../>. And the file is available on the classpath. How about using other sources, like
the slide:// or xmldb:// to load sitemaps? Are they supported now?

Hi,

no, currently only spring supported protocols work (file, http).
Actually this is a bug in the new avalon sitemap support/avalon bridge;
this is not a problem of the spring configurator.

Why does this configurator run anyways when loading a sitemap? Sitemaps shouldn't contain component configurations anymore, right? In my case, there are no configurations in the sitemap, I moved them to a separate file in the META-INF/cocoon/avalon directory.
Component configurations are still allowed in the sitemap for
compatibility reasons. In addition we added the possibility to have per
sitemap component configurations which are read automatically from a sub
directory next to the sitemap.
Therefore we create a sub application context which tests all these
possibilities and eventually adds the component definitions.

Carsten