Peter Hunsberger said the following on 6/2/07 16:07:

involved in web site design I do think we need to go through a limited
critiquing process and that the development community is as good of
source of opinions as any.

+1 We need to agree on something that we all like, more or less. If you visit any project's website you get the end result whether you like it or not. In this case we have a choice, so we might get consensus.

I'm not opposed, but I'm not sure that getting more opinions will help
any? What value do you think they would add?

I agree that asking for more opinions will only give you more _different_ opinions. I'd say the discussion about the new website design is a "privilege" of the committers.

Bye, Helma