Hi all,

> All in all I think this design looks very good.

First of all, I must apologize for being such a PITA when it comes to the
Cocoon website in the past and then go completely silent for months...

But what I've just seen is *really* *really* great! I would love to see this
design and structure go life as the new Cocoon website. In all my excitement, I
accidentally clicked the Cocoon logo in the new design and was sent back to the
utter darkness of the 'old' Cocoon website... How depressing experience that is
:-(. This new design is sooooo much more inspiring! It rocks. It's fresh, and
it breathes new life. I think I just fell in love with Cocoon.. Again :)

Big +1 from me, just in case anyone cares. :)

Many thanks to all of you who have pushed this forward, and please keep those
good vibes going!

-- Arjé