As mentioned in changes for release version 2.1.10, it's possible to configure the buffersize for the output stream. But my testsite was always shown at the end of processing.

I have coded a XSP test programm to ensure the functionality of the outputBufferSize. I change the pipe named noncaching and added the parameter outputBufferSize with a value of 0 to turn of the buffering and added the pipeline :
 <map:pipeline type="noncaching">
   <map:match pattern="sleep">
    <map:generate src="/home/linux/xsp/test.xsp" type="serverpages"/>
    <map:serialize type="html"/>
   </map:match>
 </map:pipeline>

test environment is:
cocoon-2.1.10
tomcat-5.5.20
j2sdk1.4

I hope anybody can help me to find my mistake and deactivate caching,
best regards

Jan