Hi guys,

congratulations Jeroen, just wanted to add that as I am in my notice period and just handing over knowledge on topics at work, happy to collaborate with you both to help with any doc stuff you want me to do :-) Yeah, I'm that bored!
Chatted earlier today with Jeroen on some docs ideas...

PS VNU are looking to recruit an experienced Cocoon developer to work full-time in London, job spec to follow shortly... I am moving on to a new company, and taking Cocoon with me there :-)

regards,

Ross