Hi,

Can someone tell me how to get the Javaflow block working? For example,
how to get the javaflow samples working?

What patches do I need to apply? (the mail below says that these are
commented out, but where? I can't find anything commented out in the
code)

I have build commons-javaflow and commons-jci myself (svn checkouts), so
I have builds of the latest versions of those in my local repo.

Bart.