Ard Schrijvers wrote:
Reinhard Poetz wrote:

P.S. Ard, answering to your mails is very difficult because
there are no
line breaks. Is anybody else experiencing the same problem
or is it only
me?
Jörg pointed me to the "rewrap" function of Thunderbird. Using it fixes all my problems with never ending lines. Thanks Jörg!

Reading this again, is it an error from my mail settings

Your lines are nearly endless, without any line breaks

or was it something in Thunderbird?

Thunderbird offers a soltion for this kind of problems. The funktion is called "rewrap" which adds line breaks at the right places.

I am always complaining when people send html, so...if my mails are wrong as
well in format...I should definitely do something about it

Thanks!

--
Reinhard Pötz Independent Consultant, Trainer & (IT)-Coach

                                       web(log): http://www.poetz.cc