Joerg Heinicke wrote:

Eeeeh, I hope not! I'd worry about the health of the overall codebase if
no-one else is building allblocks! Is this why continuum is not failing
when it should be?

I can only agree with Andrew. The goal has to be that all blocks are working and continuum runs all blocks. That's orthogonal to independent release cycles and community interest. As long it the blocks are in Cocoon's codebase we have to care for them.

FWIW continuum hasn't been running for a good few weeks now. I disabled it around the time of Reinhard's POM refactorings and never got around reinstalling it.

The suggestion at the time was to let CI do a top-level build with -Pallblocks , instead of having it parse the pom and build each block separately. I believe Giacomo had a setup like this for his project.

Regards,
Jorg