Reinhard Poetz wrote:

There was some discussion off-list when the next series of C22 modules will happen. I plan to do the release work next week but have to spend the next two days on fixing things here and there and to get the 2.2 documentation online because I don't want to release anything that we label "release candidate" without having some minimal documentation at least.

I will keep you posted about my progress on Thursday of Friday.

Sorry, I can't prepare the release this week. Maybe this isn't too bad because we have time to work on Cocoon next week (ApacheCon) and this also gives us some time to polish the servlet-service-impl and forms.

My current plan is to work on the release starting with May, 7th.

I will start with the release work tommorrow. Basically I will set the version of _all_ artifacts to RC1, except for the Cocoon Maven plugin because it needs more tests and has a dependency (commons-jci) that still isn't available on the central Maven repository.

I'm not sure about cocoon-forms and cocoon-ajax. I'd prefer releasing another milestone release because we haven't got much feedback yet.

WDYT? Any showstoppers?

--
Reinhard Pötz Independent Consultant, Trainer & (IT)-Coach

                                       web(log): http://www.poetz.cc