Reinhard Poetz skrev:
Daniel Fagerstrom wrote:
I think that continuing this discussion doesn't solve the problem. Maybe we should start a poll on dev@, how others (except from Jörg, Alex, Grek, Vadim you and me) think about it because I guess that most of them probably don't follow this long thread anymore.

WDYT?

I think that what we are facing is that the Cocoon architecture, at last, start to embrace input that is more sophisticated than mere request parameters. We are getting to a point where input is becoming a first class citizen in the same way as output has been from the start.

This takes some time to get used to though and some work for finding the right concepts for. So, no IMO it is not the time for a vote nor is it a kind of subject that is suitable for voting.

/Daniel