Hi,
 My environment is the jetty from cocoon trunk. That is, I run jetty
through mvn jetty:run. This problem does not happen every time doing
redeployment.

Rice

On 6/23/07, Grzegorz Kossakowski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Rice Yeh pisze:
> Hi,
>   I often met the following error during hot redeployment. This makes me
> have to restart server and this makes redeployment nonsense. Any clue?
> Here is the error:

<snip/>

After searching the Web for a while I suspect that your problem is not
Cocoon-specific and you hit a bug in Tomcat/Java in jar files cache.
Providing some details about your environment would help to eliminate
Cocoon as possible cause of your problem.

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski