Jeroen Reijn pisze:
Hi Grzegorz,

I do not have much time during the days, but in the evening I can try to help
you out.

Ok. Another issue is that we need a mechanism for creating tables and feeding them with initial data for samples so they have something to operate on. I have no idea how it was done in C2.1. Some research is needed.

To you and others: Do you think that filling issues in JIRA for such things so anyone can pick something up is a good idea? It only makes sense if we agree to continuously review the queue in JIRA. What do you think?

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski