On 13.07.2007 15:46, Grzegorz Kossakowski wrote:

I don't know the process in detail but the most important work is related to the fact that components are not migrated and have to be recreated manually. Of course, we won't need all of them because many components will be replaced by own project.

Other things that come to mind is updating our poms, writing JIRA welcome page: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON, creating versions and so on.

Lots of tedious work. I'd be happy to take advantage of your help! What are your plans? I'd be able to start on Monday, I guess.

I can do the Jira things. Haven't worked with Maven yet, so that's probably not my part. The first steps is to be done by infra anyway, isn't it?

Joerg