Felix Knecht pisze:
I advice everyone to test their applications that use template or
forms blocks so we can hunt all bugs early and fix them easily.

Thanks for your ongoing big works :-)

No problem, it's my GSoC duty.

To be honest, I'm still not satisfied with peace of changes applied to Cocoon but it turns out that I still have to learn a lot. On the other hand, I feel that at the end of summer I'll rise to next level of Cocoon expertise 8-)

The problems I had are resolved with commit 558681 and everything in my
applications runs smoothly again.

Thanks for testing! It's really appealing to have someone testing your changes
right away. :-)

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski