Jörg Heinicke pisze:
Vadim Gritsenko wrote:

I got an exception [1]. Any ideas?

Vadim, if you want to see minimal version of Cocoon working *now* you can rebuild it
omitting "-P allblocks" option. It should work, then.

You can try to track that one down as well which actually was already supposed
to be fixed [2] ;-)

I wanted to fix this issue but I found that I cannot reproduce it. Seems like XML parser in my configuration does not perform validation. I have Java 6 on openSUSE 10.2 with standard configuration. I'm not sure how to enable this validation :-(

Vadim, since you are able to get this error it would be great if you could have a look at it. I'll post comment in COCOON-2079 explaining how to track the actual problem.

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski