Carsten Ziegeler pisze:
Hi,

since the latest refactorings, most of our test cases do not compile
anymore. I managed to fix the portals block (which is just one test
case), but I fail to see how to fix the others, e.g. in the core block.

I fixed tests in chaperon, midi and webdav blocks (commits r566049:566067) by working around Maven's MNG-1378 issue[1]. After applying these changes trunk with -P allblocks compiled just fine.

What broken tests in core block do you refer to?

Also, I'm not sure if it helps but voting for MNG-1378 is probably a good idea. This is main cause of having a lot of crap in our poms.

[1] http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MNG-1378

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski
*** My Internet Service Provider breaks my internet connection