Giacomo Pati pisze:
>> Yes, I'm almost sure that's the reason why pipelineComponent scope is
>> freaking.
>
> Guess what ;-) didn't help removing all map:mount from the sitemap. Exception
> still exists and I
> have still no clue what has caused this incompatability with existing code.

Are you sure that there is no map:mount in whole call stack? Is your sitemap
managed by Servlet
Service Framework?

> To be honest, I see no reason for me to dig into something I have not a
> single clue where to look
> at. But still questioning who has put this backward incompatability into it
> and how to migrate from it.

I think it's shared responsibility but the most significant part must be taken
by me.
I gave you description of current state of our code to help you get involved
but only if you want
to, of course. Nevertheless, I really, really want to avoid one-man shows as we
both know that it's
not how open source works. I can fix this myself (as soon as time permits) but
this will not help
situation that I and Daniel to some extent will have a any clue about this code.

Implementing this sitemap scope is just a must in order to support old Cocoon
code.

In order to help you with migration I must get some details about your current
setup and structure
of application.

>> If you want to make a quick test if it's the only problem with current trunk
>> and work-around NPE
>> mentioned by you just change scope of ObjectModel from "pipelineComponent"
>> to "call" in this
>> file[1]. Be warned that it's only a quick work-around and implementation of
>> sitemap scope is the
>> only reliable solution.
>
> Uhh, this give a even more ugly stacktrace (deep into template, el, and jexl)
> I wouldn't even think
> of pasting it into this mail.

It's your turn to be more informative, dear ;-)
Paste this ugly stack trace, it may really help me to understand what's the
real cause of your
troubles. Take into account most (I haven't tested every single one) samples
work with current code
so it's something specific to your application/setup.

Most important: can you reproduce this behaviour when developing some simple
test based on our
archetype?

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski