Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
Hmm, I'm still not sure what is wrong: the sourceresolver impl or this
test? After the disaster of the 2.2.2 release breaking this stuff, I
tested the 2.2.3 release on both windows and macos x and it did work for
me. I also tested Cocoon 2.1.x and trunk with it and it worked - both
failed with the 2.2.2 version.

So, perhaps its just the test case which is wrong?

Is this failing test case a blocker for the release? In my opinion not because everything else seems to work.

WDOT?

--
Reinhard Pötz Independent Consultant, Trainer & (IT)-Coach

                                       web(log): http://www.poetz.cc